[Ti] TI upgrade ?

Bradley Ellis brad212 at mac.com
Mon Jul 11 12:23:32 PDT 2005

Hey jon,

Yes sir, I too noticed a performance bump going from my 4200 rpm
drive to the 5400.  The primary reason for my bump was the need for
more storage (not necessarily performance).  At the time, the price
jump above a 5400 rpm drive was SIGNIFICANT - so I stuck with the
5400 rpm model.

Thank you sir for sharing your knowledge.

Sincerely,
Brad