[Ti] Noise from PB speakers

Fred fred at mindstate.com
Tue Jul 12 22:29:14 PDT 2005

> From: Steve Wozniak <steve at woz.org>
> Subject: Re: [Ti] Noise from PB speakers
>
> At 5:49 PM -0700 7/12/05, jonarmpit at mac.com wrote:
>>
>> Thank you for the info. Do you happen to know if this happens with other
>> phones or even other carriers (I am using Cingular in Southern California)?
>> Just wondering if this issue might be one to take up with Motorola (and/or
>> Cingular).
>
> My Treo and Sony/Ericcsen T637 do this buzzing on my car radio, interfering
> with my iPod music, over Cingular. I haven't tested other carriers.
> --

Same here with a SE T637, using Cingular, I get this momentary buzzing,
staticy interference  sound on my computer speakers but infrequently in my
car that is the phone looking for the network, but why.  Good signal.  But
my other flat in Geneva, it never happens with that phone with a US SIM or
my Swiss phone.

Cheers
Fred