[Ti] Noise from PB speakers

Mark Townsend mtownsen at alumni.calpoly.edu
Fri Jul 15 06:55:38 PDT 2005

I think this is a normal thing for cell phones.  My office mate always
has had his desktop phone charger on his desk near his speakers.  The
speaking made a buzzing noise when a call was about to come in or
whenever it synced with the cell network.

Try holding up your phone to a CRT monitor while you are on a call.
It's no wonder people say cell phones can cause brain tumours.