[Ti] Re: PowerBook Sleep problems and Bluetooth mice

Fred fred at mindstate.com
Wed Jul 20 14:28:06 PDT 2005

 Re: [Ti] Re: PowerBook Sleep problems and Bluetooth mice

I've wondered if a Bluetooth enabled wireless headset for mobile phones
would work with my PowerBook.  Actually, I had the Motorola model with the
flip-out boom but I lost it (D'OH!) before I tried using it with the PB.  I
think it would be cool to use this with Skype.  Not that the built-in mic
and speakers are bad for this purpose, but in theory it would allow me to
roam around as long as I'm within range of the PB.

matt.

I have been using a BT Headset from Sony Ericsson, the 600 and the 660 for
some time.
I use them all the time....Works great with Skype, my SE T637 phone, iChat,
etc.
Pairing is a breeze.
Cheers
Fred