[Ti] Re: PowerBook Sleep problems and Bluetooth mice

Dennis Fazio dfz at mac.com
Thu Jul 21 05:16:18 PDT 2005

--On July 20, 2005 2:15:29 PM -0400 ~flipper <lord.flipper at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can't tell you how many times, running the laptop (off to the side) at
> work, i'll either shut off the mouse, or set it down, and have it shut off
> automatically, and then have to toggle Apple's Bluetooth System pref off
> and on again to 're-discover' the mouse when i start up the mouse again.

That's not the behavior I notice and I don't believe the way it should
operate. My mouse and keyboard remain discovered (both sets of them) even
when the PowerBook is removed and brought back. It may take a couple of
seconds to reconnect, but I've never had to do a full rediscovery. I think
something is amiss with your setup that warrants some troubleshooting.

--
Dennis Fazio
dfz at mac.com