[Ti] Vertical Stripes on Screen

Daniel Rubenstein drubinstein at mac.com
Sun Jul 24 02:36:16 PDT 2005

I have the same problem, vertical stripes on screen that appear after
few minutes of use and get worse with time. The archive has a lot of
info but it is very hard to search without Spotlight if you don't have
Tiger.

On 24 Jul 2005, at 06:15, MBurke6225 at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 7/23/05 9:40:56 PM, illovox at comcast.net writes:

> Vertical Stripes on Screen--I am having a problem with my TiBook G4
> 400mhz
>  15" Powerbook.  Vertical stripes obscure the screen pretty regularly
> now.
>  Any ideas?

  Yeah, your LCD cable is going bad, could be due to a bad hinge.
Suggest you go to the list archive as this has been discussed to death
and you might find a specific reference to your exact problem.  Next
time you have a Ti problem suggest you start with the archive as it
will be quicker if not more
Titanium mailing list
Titanium at listserver.themacintoshguy.com