[Ti] Vertical Stripes on Screen > Robbery

~flipper lord.flipper at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 06:55:14 PDT 2005

I justed wanted to extend my condolences. Not counting deaths and starvation of kids, and other really awful things that happen, this is stil a very crappy thing to have happen.

I, too, have lost a lot of things, namely all mementoes, family history/letters/pictures, etc, and everything I ever owned before the late 90s, so i know how lousy it is to lose one's personal effects.

Sorry, from one who's 'been there', to hear of your losses.

Regards,
brian s