[Ti] like hell freezing over ?

Greg Chapel gchapel at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 6 11:12:38 PDT 2005

How about my situation? I have a PB Ti 800 mhz. that is over 3 years old and
my logic board is starting to fail (vertical lines all over display). What
do I do now?

Buy a new PowerBook which is slated to be phased-out in less than two years?
Try to get by for two years with this failing unit and then buy an x86 PB
that doesn't run my old software well, possibly waiting an additional 2
years until new apps are x86 native?

What a mess!

Greg