[Ti] like hell freezing over ?

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Mon Jun 6 11:48:20 PDT 2005

Tell you what, Greg. Wait a few days and you will probably find the
prices of both used and new Macs will take a real nosedive. You could
probably pick up a really decent machine to tide you over the next
couple of years dirt cheap.

---

The new OS will be called Leopard!
Good name for a company that keeps changing its spots!

jg