[Ti] like hell freezing over ?

kalirhe at umdnj.edu kalirhe at umdnj.edu
Mon Jun 6 06:53:11 PDT 2005

Chris,

It takes a great man to write this. My hat off to you.

And on a different note - I truly believe this is the RIGHT move for Apple
and for ALL of us, giving us a far more versatile Mac with an ever
increasing market share and more developers writing applications for it
:-)

Best (and welcome back to earth, Chris :-) )

Henry