[Ti] like hell freezing over ?

Chris Olson chris.olson at astcomm.net
Mon Jun 6 10:42:51 PDT 2005

On Jun 5, 2005, at 12:08 AM, Chris Olson wrote:

> For anybody who really thinks Apple will use Intel x86 processors to
> run OS X, I have some prime Lunar real estate on the dark side of the
> moon I would like to sell, and you can call me to make an immediate
> purchase.

Looks like my Lunar real estate deal just dried up.  Jobs announced a
switch to Intel processors starting in 2006, and the keynote is being
done on an Intel-powered Mac.  They're going to use "fat" binaries to
support both platforms for "a long time to come".

Not sure what'll be required to port current PowerPC apps.

So much for my new WiMax PowerBook :-(
--
Chris