[Ti] like hell freezing over ?

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Mon Jun 6 12:32:12 PDT 2005

I just hope Apple has the Cash (~5 billion, right?) to weather the
lack of revenue they will see for the next year.  Who in their right
mind would buy a Mac now when there's a good chance that programs
released in 2006 won't run on it?

If you are a developer, how do you make the decision which
architecture to program for?

I sure hope that developers at least stay with Apple and not make the
Windows switch.  I'm sure the M$ FUD machine is winding up big time
on this one...

Arrgh.

Peter