[Ti] A different view on Intel/Apple marriage

Murray E.Milligan railfan at telus.net
Mon Jun 6 13:06:26 PDT 2005

I read with interest the different views of folks on this list under
the thread "hell freezes over". I'd like to offer a different
perspective on this arrangement.

Perhaps this is the first step in an evolving process of many years,
say 10-20 years, in which the world will gradually change over to
Unix/Linux based computers, operating with Intel chips. Notice I didn't
say anything about the "Evil One" or Microsquish?

Just speculation, but it's a refreshing change from the doom and gloom,
gnashing of teeth, wringing of hands, blood on the walls, cats and dogs
living together, of the hell freezes over thread.

No flames please, this is N. America and freedom of thought is the last
thing they can take from you.

Cheers to all.

M. Milligan