Re(2): [Ti] A different view on Intel/Apple marriage

Thomas Bulat tombulat at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 15:05:40 PDT 2005

>But, I still think that in the short term, it's really going to hurt
>existing PowerPC-based machines.  They will be perceived as EOL'd
>(end of life) computers, and people will hold out on making
>purchasing decisions until the new architecture arrives, *and*
>there's software available for it.  Could mean some very chilly
>quarters with regard to revenue, and market reaction to the move.

hi alan,
IMHO, it's all about being competitive.

After all, you get what you pay for.

If people fail to grasp that, then I wonder more about them than Apple.

I know a lot of PC users who hate their computers, but buy them just the same.

Maybe it's THINK DIFFERENT all over again...

THINK DIFFERENT 2006

So long for now, TOM