[Ti] like hell freezing over ?

Alan Thompson alan at alanthompson.net
Tue Jun 7 11:24:27 PDT 2005

I thought that was pretty crazy too.  Apparently, though, it includes
a PC.  That'll drive the cost right up.  They should probably just
offer the kit for free, AND the bundled PC kit.

I was kind of under the impression that if you wanted people to
develop software for your platform, you wouldn't try to gouge them to
pay for the tools to do so.