[Ti] OSX and beyond

naegelewdc at aol.com naegelewdc at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 16:06:19 PDT 2005

You guys are the computer geniuses, and I am sorry for raising this
issue if it has been addressed already, but do new Intel chips mean
that Apple's OSX and future iterations have to be scrapped?  In other
words, OSX is much more stable than the Windows operating system and
more immune to viruses.  Does that all go away with new computer chips?

I am not computer literate enough to know; however, it would seem that
a new and faster computer chip ought not be the death kneel of a great
operating system.  Am I wrong?

Thanks as always.

Timothy D. Naegele
www.naegele.com