[Ti] OSX and beyond

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Tue Jun 7 17:31:13 PDT 2005

At 7:06 PM -0400, 6/7/05, naegelewdc at aol.com wrote:

>You guys are the computer geniuses, and I am sorry for raising this
>issue if it has been addressed already, but do new Intel chips mean
>that Apple's OSX and future iterations have to be scrapped?  In
>other words, OSX is much more stable than the Windows operating
>system and more immune to viruses.  Does that all go away with new
>computer chips?

To most users like yourself, this change should cause you no worry.
There will be nothing that will have to be thrown away or will stop
working. New computers will work differently should you choose to
purchase one.
--

Robert Ameeti

The Police Are Not Here To Create Disorder. They're Here To Preserve Disorder.

- Former Chicago Mayor Daley During The Infamous 1968 Convention