[Ti] Shawn the King

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Wed Jun 8 18:50:33 PDT 2005

At 5:40 PM -0700, 6/8/05, <illovox at comcast.net> wrote:

>Mellow out.  Chris attacked no one, criticizes a corp. entity, and you
>personally insult him.  So correct, I DON'T like your INSULTS while Chris'
>commentaries are welcome BY ME.

Wasn't it Chris that started the talk about 'His Steveness' or is
insulting Steve Jobs fair game because he is not on the list? Chris'
rants just seemed so childish as if the world revolved around him. It
is far more enjoyable when those who don't want to play the game,
merely excuse themselves from the room and leave quietly. For Chris
to hang around and whine about it doesn't make anyone's day and I
wasn't enjoying it so I can imagine many others weren't either.
--

Robert Ameeti

All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.