[Ti] Shawn the King

Henry Kalir kalirhe at umdnj.edu
Wed Jun 8 18:20:23 PDT 2005

Shawn didn't try to "shut down" anyone. I find his rebuttals informative
too, and it should not harm YOU to read them too.

And why call Shawn names? He's entitled to voice his opinion and , I for
once, am interested in hearing it. I did not shut Chris up when he
offered me "lunar property" prior to the Intel announcement, so why get
personal here?

Indeed, I complimented him on quoting himself afterwards!

Let's get back to the business of making the Mac GREAT!
Yeah, that's IT!!!

C'mon guys - I say GREAT times are ahead, rough ride - yes, teeth
gnashing - SURE, but in the end - we'll all be better off...MUCH better.

Best,

Henry