[Ti] Re: like hell freezing over ?

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu Jun 9 08:18:42 PDT 2005

On 8-Jun-05, at 7:57 PM, Henry Kalir wrote:

> I think the WOZ has said it best: In Intel Apple has found a
> WILLING partner! The Mac is NOT a 970 CPU. I think Apple's made a
> very wise move! So, hop on board, or get off...but my 2 cent's
> worth is that GREAT times lie ahead!

You know, this is so much like the old “America, love it or leave it”
mentality. The fact is that those who are the most upset by this move
by Apple are historically probably the most loyal Apple customers. I
for one have been a loyal customer since the Apple ][ days. When we
see a clearly boneheaded move like this one, we scream like hell!
Yes, we might indeed get off and find our allegence with Linux
machines powered by PowerPC’s, but it will be with deep regret and
thoughts of what might have been...

jg