[Ti] Re: like hell freezing over ?

J cbirds at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 9 08:35:07 PDT 2005

I for one am one of Apple's loyal customers and advocates and I am
OFFENDED. I have helped teach many people how to use the Mac. I have
repairs hundreds of Mac hardware, some free. I still purchase and set
up Macs for folks who are repeat buyers. I have owned at least 23 Macs.
I lost count. I run a Mac website...........etc etc.

IF they can't produce a chip that is 3 ghz it's because the PPC chip
was faster but marked half the speed of the Wintel chips, and that is
always how it's been. SO WHAT if we don't have a chip marked 3 ghz?
What we have is still faster. Wintel has won by semantics, which is
such a shame.
Inother words, the PC crowd have been liars all along.