[Ti] Re: On the positive side..............

Timothy Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Thu Jun 9 11:55:54 PDT 2005

On Jun 7, 2005, at 6:08 PM, John Griffin wrote:

> On 7-Jun-05, at 1:56 PM, Timothy Luoma wrote:
>
>> Yes.  Dual booting is a pain in the butt.
>
> Well as I see it this is the only bright spot. All you would have
> to do (assuming Apple do this properly) is log out and log in again
> to an account that will switch to the Windows OS. At worst it would
> be to restart, hold down the option key and select the Windows
> partition. Big deal!

Have you tried living with a dual boot?

I did.  It was a pain.  It was a big deal.  Eventually you decide
that you either don't need one of the OSes, or you get a 2nd computer.

Being able to fire up VPC and check an app, and then get back to what
I was doing is much superior to having to dual boot.

TjL