[Ti] Re: like hell freezing over ?

Timothy Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Thu Jun 9 12:13:40 PDT 2005

On Jun 9, 2005, at 1:15 PM, John Griffin wrote:

> IBM is out to crush Intel.

Yes.  And you're out to convince us that IBM is in all ways superior
now and forever and was the best choice.  Doesn't mean either will
succeed.

> They have already pushed Intel out of gaming consoles. Home
> computers are next.

Wow.  Can you tell me the lotto numbers for next week too ;-?

> When you really look more deeply you have to reach the conclusion
> that IBM dumped Apple, not the other way around.

Interesting... so IBM's total disregard for Apple was because they
were utterly disinterested in Apple.... but Apple should have stuck
with IBM all the same.

Fascinating...

TjL