[Ti] OT Re: Titanium Digest, Vol 10, Issue 30

Jay Snoke snokejs at npt.nuwc.navy.mil
Thu Jun 9 14:11:20 PDT 2005

Someone please get me a valium!  I'm getting a headache from reading
all of this horsepuckey.
I'm on digest mode, and yet I've seen at least 10 postings of Titanium
digests just today with the last digest including five consecutive
posts from the same person (and one post could have certainly been
adequate to cover the necessary ground)!  The last time I checked, this
listserve is on and about Titanium Powerbooks;  I'll even stretch that
to consider Aluminum PBs as well, and we can talk about any version of
the OS that will run on them if you like;  that being said, can we get
back on topic someday really soon...???  Is anyone else tired of this
yet?
Rumors and supposition about what will happen with Apple's decision is
really getting OT, not to mention the pseudo-flamewar, posturing like
adolescent bullies from high school, and finger-pointing about who said
what and who misquoted whom.

Flame if you must to me, but off list, please.