[Ti] A real world comparison (of keyboards?)

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Fri Jun 10 06:40:20 PDT 2005

On Jun 9, 2005, at 11:48 PM, ~flipper wrote:
> And the Apple "Pro" keyboards. I use a 14 dollar compaq board on a
> 7 year old PC at work. it feels terrific compared to the Apple. The
> Apple feels like the keys are sitting in a nice bed of warm
> oatmeal, in comparison.

I agree on the Apple keyboards.  These newest ones are even worse
than the "pro" keyboards that shipped a couple of years ago.  I love
the old ADB extended keyboard II.  In fact, I'm typing on one right
now with an iMate USB adapter.  Coffee stains and all.  It seems as
the laptop keyboards got better and better, the Desktop keyboards
went into a tailspin.

Peter

"I felt something, a disturbance in the network, as if a million Mac
zealots cried out in horror and were suddenly silenced."

-- One Slashdot reader comments on Apple's switch to Intel.

Peter Krug
pkrug at mac.com