[Ti] A real world comparison

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Sun Jun 12 01:16:31 PDT 2005

On 6/12/05 1:46 AM, "Chris Olson" <chris.olson at astcomm.net> wrote:

> On Jun 11, 2005, at 3:00 PM, Shawn King wrote:
>
>> FUD. You have no idea what Apple is going to release "tomorrow" or
>> next May.
>
> LOL.  For pete's sake!  I believe I caught from one of your posts that
> you're an ADC member, so you're bound by the same NDA as I am.

Moot point. You still don't know, for a fact, what Apple is going to
release. You can guess but you don't *know*.

Hell, I know people who work at Apple on this stuff and *they* have no idea.
They might be working on 3 or 4 projects simultaneously, only to see 2 or 3
of them killed at *literally* the last second.
--
Shawn King
Host/Executive Producer