[Ti] Note from Listmom PLEASE READ!

Eric Prentice ep at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
Mon Jun 13 09:43:00 PDT 2005

Hello,

I'm just back from WWDC and I find Titanium list getting all crazy.

Titanium is not the place for discussions about Apple's move to Intel.

There is a list that is specifically for the purpose of discussing
future versions of Mac OS X called Xdreams. It even specifically
mentions Intel on the page describing the list (even though back in
2000 when we put that on there it sounded crazy!)

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/Xdreams.html>

Please allow the discussion on Titanium list to return to discussion
of Titanium Powerbooks. If you are wanting to discuss something other
than Mac OS X on Intel or Titanium PowerBooks, then I suggest you
look into the other lists available.

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/>

I try to run my lists as hands off as possible, but things that are
never acceptable include profanity and personal attacks. I've put the
list on emergency moderation and will be monitoring the messages
through the list over the next couple days.

Eric Prentice
Listmom