[Ti] Note from Listmom PLEASE READ!

Eric Prentice ep at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
Tue Jun 14 22:32:41 PDT 2005

I just wanted to take a minute to reply to a couple messages I
received about Titanium list and respond so everyone could see them.

There are those who suggest that Titanium list is dead if we restrict
the discussion to Apple's Titanium computers. This topic has come up
a number of times and I can certainly understand the sentiment.

We've run into this same discussion a number of times over the course
of the years. Our first email list was DuoList and when we created
Titanuim, there were those who thought we should include everything
into Duo List. It is now 7 years later and DuoList is still a strong
community (about half the size of Titanium).

We have created PowerBook list which is exactly the place for general
discussions of PowerBooks including discussions about what the new
Intel PowerBooks would look like.
<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/PowerBook.html>

I really do value the community that you have all helped to build
here and I'm hoping that many of you will be willing to join other
lists where the topic is more relevant to the type of discussion that
so many value here.

Please take the time to look at some of the other lists and see where
you might want to join in the discussions.

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/>

If it makes sense, I'd be happy to send subscription invitations to
PowerBook list to everyone on Titanium if it would help make the
transition easier.

Thank you for your support and help.

Eric Prentice
Listmom