[Ti] Question about aging screen

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Thu Jun 16 01:27:30 PDT 2005

14 jun 2005 kl. 22.04 skrev Bill Planey:

> My TiBook 400...The left third of the screen is getting very red

> Is what I am describing something that is common to these 1st
> generation TiBook
> screens as they age?
---------
Not common, but possibly still something which have been worn out.

My TiBook 400 has been in very havily usage for over three years and
is working beautifully, apart from having broken hinges which I
handled without having changed or tempered with the screen itself.
Doesn't look very professional any more but, as I said, working
beautifully. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)