[Ti] PAL to NTSC Conversion (made simple)

Kaskudoo kaskudoo at freenet.de
Thu Jun 16 12:49:28 PDT 2005

hi flipper,

thanx for your reply .... i know ffmpegX and used to use it a lot ...
and i have MPEGworks too (which uses the same mencoder i think)
wasn't it just a GUI wrapper ? anyways ..these apps never really did
it for me ... i think cleaner is the most professional os them. i
couldn't get my hands on the main concept yet, but i will look out
for it ...
what exactly do you do in cleaner? do you convert into DV and
reencode into NTSC? maybe you could export the settinbgs and mail
them? (if possible) ....btw, tell me if i am getting a pain hehehehe ...

i found this here too: http://www.xs4all.nl/~jeschot/home.html#DEI
it does a fabulous job i think.... well, as far as i can tell on the
mac - gotta get the picture on tv still ... and i think this guy who
wrote the app thought very well what he did ..... it is also
available on versiontracker, but so small - shouldn't be a problem to
download from the developer site.
check it out :) ......the video cleaner is also very nice (same page)

so i think that solved my problem - still interested in your cleaner
process though!
cya
william