[Ti] Calling all digital camera Philes

Ricky Ashe rickyashe at pgrb.com
Tue Mar 1 20:12:36 PST 2005

First up saw that WOZ was posting.... DUDE YOU ROCK....Been a fan since I
was 10 of apple products.

Second... I just got the BRAND SPANKING NEW KODAK Z740 camera with printer
dock..... Works great for making prints from the camera... But not from my
power book.  When I go to add printer from the printer setup the book sees
the dock but says driver not installed and shows my other installed printers
an HP just shows a question mark by the Kodak printer with "Driver not
installed"....GREAT did the the usual Troubleshooting and such changes USB
ports, remove from Hub plug into book and any combo you can think of and
still driver will not install and yes checked Kodak FAQ site also.  Rebooted
reinstalled software for printer dock make sure Install printer driver dock
is checked in the custom settings of the software and still nothing,  works
great transfer from dock to iphoto to transfer pics so I know the dock is
working and is system profiles it shows up, but the dang printer driver will
not install and  I can also transfer with the Kodak software but can not
print to dang printer from  book HELP>>>>>>>>>  I am trying to print pics
from my book to the dock printer.

I have repaired permissions check disk and such... I am guessing that OS X
has locked up on not installing the driver I am running 10.3.8, is there a
way to manually install the driver with instructions;) am not a terminal
genius.

Thanks I need some help fast have to print photos for a friends wedding...
Or I am apple sauce!

Thanks
Ricky