[Ti] Calling all digital camera Philes

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Wed Mar 2 00:05:56 PST 2005

2005-03-02 kl. 05.12 skrev Ricky Ashe:
> KODAK Z740 camera with printer dock. Works great for making prints
> from the camera, but not from my
> power book.  When I go to add printer from the printer setup the book
> sees
> the dock but says driver not installed and shows my other installed
> printers.
> HP just shows a question mark by the Kodak printer with "Driver not
> installed"...
-------

Please slow down and print sentences with endings so that we with
English as second language may be able to help you too. :-)
Perhaps you can find some suggestions in the 7 hits I get when
searching Google.com for
  _"printer dock" Mac Kodak Z740 OS X problem solution_

Some talk about Power needed and that only one dock can be connected to
Mac at a time. I don't know how relevant since I can't understand from
your original message how the Printer Dock is connected to your Tibook.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
Seen my 13 feb 2005 stolen designed sadelbags?
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/Current_pictures/Menu60.html>
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)