[Ti] Intermittent sound from 667 DVI

Rod lavo at mac.com
Wed Mar 2 16:32:47 PST 2005

Nope.  From what I can gather on Apple's discussions lists, that it is a
problem with Core Audio within 10.3.8 (which seems to go back to 10.3.6).
I'm not the only one with this problem, as it also happens with MDD G4s.  So
far I have been lucky with a PRAM zap.

Looks like I will have to wait and see what 10.3.9 comes up with (or just
suffer until 10.4 hits the shelves!).

Seeya

Rod!