[Ti] Wireless card

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Thu Mar 3 13:52:48 PST 2005

>Geat story! The salesman's face must have been red!

Unfortunately not. He could have cared less as he was running off to help the next person.

>I assume your Verizon card is one that has the Broadcom chipset rather then
>the Altheros? Is there any way you could find out? I would really like to
>know if the Mac is capable of knowing what to do with an Altheros card
>without 3rd party drivers.

There is no clues given on the box or otherwise in the install directions. Check the Verizon site perhaps but I doubt it. Everything is marked up as a Verizon product.
--

Robert Ameeti

Genealogy is based on the obviously silly idea that there is no such thing as a bastard.

- Nicolas Martin