[Ti] Wireless card

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Thu Mar 3 18:31:03 PST 2005

> i just borrowed a buffalo wifi card to see if wireless reception is better (or how much better) with the external card as opposed to the airport extreme card.

Do note that there are 2 conversations going on here. One is for WiFi as you are doing. The other is for cellular wireless cards.

>the card is recognized, it shows up in my menu. my question is how to activate it - how do i tell the computer to use this card rather than the airport extrme card. can you switch back and forth between the cards?

You can't easily switch back and forth as the internal card will want to always load. What you are wanting to do is not really feasible or worth the effort based on my similar attempts.