[Ti] New PowerBook Decisions

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Sat Mar 5 12:32:19 PST 2005

On 5 Mar 2005, at 12:28, Bob Bergey wrote:

> I travel all the time (mostly by motorcoach -- I'm a driver, but fly
> sometimes, too), and my laptop always goes with me.

I don't travel long distances often with my powerbook, but I do often
travel to jobs in different locations with my powerbook in tow.

For this reason, the 17 inch is just too much of a "lunch tray"
(apologies to the person who coined that phrase on this list a while
ago) for my needs. The screen real estate on the 17" is lovely, but for
my needs, the 15" model has plenty of pixels.

I opted for the 15" 1.67 with Superdrive and 128 Mb VRAM gfx, and am
loving it.

--
Tarik