[Ti] Re: New PowerBook decisions

Wilson Ng wilsonng_gum at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 00:36:24 PST 2005

On the 12" and 15", you can learn to use Apple's wonderful Expose features.
I use it all the time and it has expanded my productivity ten-fold.

If you get the 15", you can always return to the office and hook it up to an
external monitor to get dual-monitor spanning which can double or even
triple your screen real estate.

I don't mind choosing the 15" over the 17". It's just a matter of adjusting
your workflow.

In another example, some people shoot billiards with their left hand and
other folks shoot billiards with their right hands. Whatever works for
them.....

:-)  Wilson - Guam, U.S.A.

- - - P L E A S E   C U T   A L O N G   D O T T E D   L I N E - - -
You can bend my ear
We can talk all day
Just make sure I'm around
When you've finally got something to say.  -- TOAD THE WET SPROCKET