[Ti] New PowerBook Decisions

DBLearn david at 4saleexpress.com
Sun Mar 6 10:26:48 PST 2005

I also do Web design and tons of Photoshop work. I just a few weeks ago
moved up to a 17" from a 15" Ti and yes it is big, but I am able to fly
with it no problem. I have a Zero Haliburton hard case and it fit in
the 15's spot just fine. I was amazed at all the little details I was
missing at the 15" res compared to the 17's. I have not for 1 sec
regretted this decision, especially for doing serious work and not just
web browsing etc. Also if my aging eyes have really thanked me big
time.