[Ti] Re: New PowerBook Decisions

Timothy J. Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Sat Mar 5 23:37:14 PST 2005

add to the mix: recent rumor about screen resolution increase coming for
the 17"

I decided this in an Apple store.  I went and tried all 3, like Goldilocks.
 At the time I was torn between 15 / 17.

One close look at the 17	and I knew it was too big (although if the
resolution was higher maybe).

The 12" became a big contender on seeing it,  but there were too many
little drawbacks... No lighted keyboard, no PC slot, fewer USB?  I can't
remember them all (it was a year ago but I may still have my comparison
chart)

The 15 was "just right" for me and I haven't regretted a moment of it.  yes
there are times a 12 or 17 would be nice, but 15 works for me for the most
# of places I use it.

You really need to see them and envision working with them in your likely
environmens....