[Ti] system instability [add: with VPC7?]

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Wed Mar 9 12:44:19 PST 2005

At 22:16 +0000 6/3/05, silvo conticello wrote:
>I've recently noted an increase in system instability:

Silvo - are you using VPC 7 ?   I find that now (10.3.8?) I can
barely use VPC without a total system crash occuring within a few
minutes, maximum 10 minutes.  I reinstalled VPC6, new XP disk,
upgraded to VPC7 and it is still the same.  So I conclude that there
is some major instability somewhere in either VPC7 or 10.3.8 or
something they do together. I am sure I ran VPC before 10.3.8 without
any problem.  Anyone else had the same experience ?

regards,  Trevor