[Ti] Help CD won't come out of my 800 DVI

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Wed Mar 9 13:05:41 PST 2005

At 12:01 +0700 16/9/03, Robert Nicholson wrote:
>I inserted a CD/RW in my machine and it won't mount and whenever it
>tries to come out it won't.
>
>What is the procedure for getting stubborn CDs out of the drive?

You may need to describe more fully what your problem is: is the CD
mechanism trying to egt the CD out but it won't come?

In the old Ti-500 days, I have got several such stuck CDs out with
the aid of a business card, to help the CD eject.   Slide the card
half in, under the CD, try to eject, na dhte CD sides out over the
card.

Trevor