[Ti] Invisible Airport issue

Justin R. Miller incanus at codesorcery.net
Wed Mar 9 16:19:21 PST 2005

On Mar 9, 2005, at 6:54 PM, Guido Walter Pettinari wrote:

>> In System Preferences / Network, select Airport.
>>

> The problem is that in Preferences / Network I can't select Airport!
> I've got only
>
> Internal Modem
> Ethernet
> Firewire
> 6 to 4

This sounds like the network port has been deleted.  While in Network
preferences, go to the "Show" pull-down and select "Network Port
Configurations".  See if something gets auto-detected, and if not,
choose "New..." and see if you can add a port of type "Airport".  Then
it should show up in the interface list.

--
Justin R. Miller
incanus at codesorcery.net