[Ti] Invisible Airport issue

Guido Walter Pettinari guido.pettinari at studio.unibo.it
Wed Mar 9 15:54:00 PST 2005

Thank you for answering me!

> Do you have the latest Airport software installed ?  Are you running
> 10.3.8?

I'm running 10.3.8.
As for the Airport software, I've just run Software Updater and my
system is up to date, so I think I've the last version.

> In System Preferences / Network, select Airport.

The problem is that in Preferences / Network I can't select Airport!
I've got only

Internal Modem
Ethernet
Firewire
6 to 4

I re-checked in System Profiler, and, after 40-50 seconds of searching,
I got

Wireless card type : Airport

and nothing else.

Alas, I've not the possibility to check wether the problem is in my
card or in my PB. In fact the only person I know with a Power Book
is... me!

Thank you again,

Guido