[Ti] R E A L L Y SLOW performance[OT]iMac G5

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Mon Mar 14 11:35:05 PST 2005

On 14 Mar 2005, at 11:10, Chris Olson wrote:

> Again, that's why I think engineering resources would be much better
> spent on a dual-core G4 PowerBook, rather than a G5

I think this would be a great product. I think working on floating
point monsters like the G5 is also important, because many Apple users
work in the graphics rendering/video editing/sound recording
industries, but the Apple portfolio needs expanding in the enterprise
computing market more urgently than work on floating-point products.

--
Tarik