[Ti] Painful shocks from Ti

ScottyK at aol.com ScottyK at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 19:32:23 PST 2005

My outlets are good (would a grounded outlet matter since the power supply is
ony 2-wire?).   BTW, I mentioned I have 2 different brands of power supplies,
but one has the Apple white brick, and the other has the Apple yo-yo.   The
yo-yo plug does not rest flush against the TiBook.   Tingles with both - no
shocks.   No big deal for me - just sharing info.

-Scott