[Ti] internet banking from my Powerbook

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Thu Mar 24 06:42:27 PST 2005

TRevor, Thor and  Peter are right. Your Bank specifically needs to
support Safari. I've been bothering my Credit Union for a while on
this, and they recently agreed to support Safari. So, bother your Bank!

David

ps. you may need to bother them on 3 counts. 1 is Safari support, 2
is online banking support and 3 is linkages to financial programs eg
Quicken.