[Ti] internet banking from my Powerbook

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Thu Mar 24 06:35:38 PST 2005

On Mar 24, 2005, at 9:10 AM, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley wrote:

> Whereas my Swiss bank UBS provides full internet banking for Mac
> users, I am really struggling with the Saudi British Bank [SABB] here
> in Saudi Arabia.
>
> I am using Safari 124 with OS X 10.3.8.

Are you blocking popups?  I pay my insurance bill online - the company
insists on using popup windows to move screen to screen, so I have to
remember to turn off popup blocking before I go there.

Have you tried another browser like Camino or Firefox (or Explorer
-blah).  I use Camino and have no problems (except for the
aforementioned popup issue).

If they are blocking you specifically because you are using an
"unsupported browser", have you tried using a program like Safari
Enhancer to spoof your User Agent as Windows Explorer?

Hope this helps,

Peter
A little computer haiku:
I can't remember
the last time I restarted
I love OS X

This message sent with Mail.app 1.3 on Mac OS X 10.3.8
pkrug at mac.com