[Ti] internet banking from my Powerbook

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Thu Mar 31 07:13:54 PST 2005

At 09:35 -0500 24/3/05, Peter Krug wrote:
>On Mar 24, 2005, at 9:10 AM, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley wrote:
>>
>>Whereas my Swiss bank UBS provides full internet banking for Mac
>>users, I am really struggling with the Saudi British Bank [SABB]
>>here in Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>I am using Safari 124 with OS X 10.3.8.
>
>Are you blocking popups?  I pay my insurance bill online - the
>company insists on using popup windows to move screen to screen, so
>I have to remember to turn off popup blocking before I go there.

Peter - actually, this turned out to be the only problem.  I had
pop-ups blocked, and this prevented me from even seeing the front
page of the internet banking.  I have turned that off for internet
banking, and now it is working fine.  THANKS for this simple insight,
that solved my apparently intractable problem.

Trevor