[Ti] internet banking from my Powerbook

T.L. Miller tlmiller at mac.com
Fri Mar 25 03:59:16 PST 2005

On 3/25/05, at 11:00 AM, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley, <hutley at geneva-link.ch> said:

>John - based on the suggestions, including yours,
>I have now tried Firefox.  It seems to work well.
>So what is the big problem with Safari ?  I now
>move from frustrated to disappointed-with-Apple,
>but I seem to have a working system.  Thanks for
>the help, guys.

Isn't it true that troublesome websites are often caused by their non-
compliance with established standards? If they are using some features
designed to work only with Microsoft's software, it may be frustrating,
but don't be too disappointed with Apple. Maybe the next version of
Safari will be able to deal with the problems.