[Ti] system instability [add: with VPC7?]

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Mon Mar 28 17:19:27 PST 2005

Are you networked at home any differently that you are networked in other
locations? (I.E. - are you using wired Ethernet at work and wireless
Ethernet at home?) That might suggest a problem with your network interface.

What else could be different between your home and your other locations?
Power source? Is power flakey at home?

On 3/27/05 8:13 PM, "silvo conticello" <silvoc at tiscali.it> either wrote,
forwarded or quoted:

--